Adams Stirling PLC


Associations that want to make their grounds and facilities accessible to the disabled should contact a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) to provide appropriate guidelines for the conversion. A list of specialists can be found here.

Recommendation: Even though ADA regulations generally do not apply to associations, if an association receives a demand letter regarding ADA compliance the board should immediately contact legal counsel for an appropriate response. There are times when ADA may apply as well as other regulations. Boards should never assume when it comes to disability compliance.

ASSISTANCE: Associations needing legal assistance can contact us. To stay current with issues affecting community associations, subscribe to the Davis-Stirling Newsletter.

Adams Stirling PLC