Membership Cards
Adams Stirling PLC


Larger associations will sometimes issue "Membership Cards" or "Facility Usage Cards" to allow members to gain entrance to and use the association's facilities. Such cards are allowed by Corporations Code §7313. The requirements in this section dealing with "certificates" do not apply to membership cards.

ASSISTANCE: Associations needing legal assistance can contact us. To stay current with issues affecting community associations, subscribe to the Davis-Stirling Newsletter.

Adams Stirling PLC