As provided for in Civil Code § 4210, to facilitate the collection of assessments boards of directors may record a statement with the County Recorder with the following information:
- The name of the association.
- The name and address of a managing agent or treasurer or other person authorized to receive assessments.
- A daytime telephone number of the authorized party.
- A list of separate interests subject to assessment by the association, showing the assessor's parcel number or legal description, or both, of the separate interests.
- The recording information identifying the CC&Rs.
ASSISTANCE: Associations needing legal assistance can contact us. To stay current with issues affecting community associations, subscribe to the Davis-Stirling Newsletter.