Civil Code §1363.1. Managing Agent Disclosures.
: Civ. Code §5375
(a) A prospective managing agent of a common interest development shall provide a written statement to the board of directors of the association of a common interest development as soon as practicable, but in no event more than 90 days, before entering into a management agreement which shall contain all of the following information concerning the managing agent:
(1) The names and business addresses of the owners or general partners of the managing agent. If the managing agent is a corporation, the written statement shall include the names and business addresses of the directors and officers and shareholders holding greater than 10 percent of the shares of the corporation.
(2) Whether or not any relevant licenses such as architectural design, construction, engineering, real estate, or accounting have been issued by this state and are currently held by the persons specified in paragraph (1). If a license is currently held by any of those persons, the statement shall contain the following information:
(A) What license is held.
(3) Whether or not any relevant professional certifications or designations such as architectural design, construction, engineering, real property management, or accounting are currently held by any of the persons specified in paragraph (1), including, but not limited to, a professional common interest development manager. If any certification or designation is held, the statement shall include the following information:
(B) The dates the license is valid.
(C) The name of the licensee appearing on that license.
(A) What the certification or designation is and what entity issued it.
(B) The dates the certification or designation is valid.
(C) The names in which the certification or designation is held.
(b) As used in this section, a "managing agent" is a person or entity who, for compensation or in expectation of compensation, exercises control over the assets of a common interest development. A "managing agent" does not include either of the following:
(1) A full-time employee of the association. [New: Civ. Code §5385]
(2) Any regulated financial institution operating within the normal course of its regulated business practice. [New: Civ. Code §4158]