< < Previous . . LEGAL SERVICES . . Next > >
General Counsel. As corporate counsel to associations, the attorneys at ADAMS | STIRLING PLC advise boards of directors on:
- Interpretation and compliance with with the Davis-Stirling Act,
- Enforcement of CC&Rs, Bylaws, Architectural Standards, and Rules & Regulations,
- Corporations and Civil Code issues surrounding elections, removal of directors, and filing vacancies,
- Anti-discrimination laws,
- Drafting, interpreting and enforcing contracts,
- Employment law,
- Dispute resolution (IDR & ADR),
- Assessment collection, and
- Applicable administrative regulations and statutes.
Operational Issues. We advise boards on day-to-day operations, including interpretation and enforcement of governing documents, fiduciary duties of directors, amending and restating governing documents, preparing and enforcing vendor contracts, board meetings, election issues, employment law, etc.
Second Opinions. As a routine part of our practice, we prepare opinion letters for our clients and, from time-to-time, “second opinion” letters for associations who are not our clients. We will research a particular legal issue and provide a board with our analysis of the law and recommendations on how best to proceed with a legal issue.
Please feel free to contact us for a proposal.
Aaron Schwarzkopf, Esq
ADAMS | STIRLING
Professional Law Corporation