Board of Directors
Re: Annual Disclosure of Manager Certification
Section 11504 of the Business and Professions Code requires that any person who provides the services of a common interest development manager shall annually disclose to the board of directors the following information:
1. I am <or am not> certified as a common interest development manager. I have <or have not> met the requirements of Section 11502 of the Civil Code. [Uncertified managers go to #3]
2. I received my certification from <insert name, address and telephone number of the professional association that certified you>. My certification is currently in good standing <or inactive, suspended, etc.>
3. <Portfolio managers must give the location of their primary office.>
4. <For onsite managers> The association has <or does not have> fidelity insurance covering the association's operating and reserve funds.
<For portfolio managers> The management company that employs me has <or does not have> fidelity insurance covering the association's operating and reserve funds.
5. <If applicable> I have an active real estate license.
Very truly yours,
: Associations needing legal assistance can contact us
To stay current with issues affecting community associations, subscribe to the Davis-Stirling Newsletter