The award-winning Davis-Stirling.com is the creation of Adrian Adams, founder of ADAMS|STIRLING PLC. The website's enormous content combined with extensive indexing and cross-linking makes it extremely easy for homeowners, board members and managers to access information related to common interest developments and the Davis-Stirling Act.
Practice. Adrian is one of the leading attorneys in California specializing in common interest developments. His practice includes highrise condominiums, stock cooperatives, business parks, golfing communities, country clubs, lake association, ocean-front communities and equestrian associations. He also created and writes content for CommercialCID.com, a popular resource for commercial common interest developments.
Professional. Adrian’s professional accomplishments include:
- Founding member the CIDLAW Organization and creator of a listserv for California CID lawyers
- Founder and former President of the Foundation for California Community Association Education
- Legal adviser on condominium law and smoke-free housing issues to the Technical Assistance Center, a project of the Public Health Institute
- Founding member of the "Critical Issues Think Tank" of the national Foundation for Community Association Research
- Board member on the Foundation for Community Association Research
- Member of the Task Force on Aging Infrastructures
- Past member of the Boards of Directors of the Los Angeles and Orange County chapters of the Community Associations Institute
- Past delegate on the California Legislative Action Committee (CLAC)
- Recipient of an AV Preeminent Peer Review designation from Martindale-Hubbell
- Charter member of Lawyers of Distinction
Expert Witness. In addition, Adrian serves as an expert witness on standards of care issues involving association boards and managers and has testified extensively on issues involving maintenance, mold, rules enforcement, budgets, reserves, governing documents, management, and related matters involving associations.
Speaker & Writer. Through his popular weekly newsletter and blog, Adrian writes about legal trends in the industry. He has been a guest speaker for the California State Bar and regularly speaks at industry-related events throughout California. Adrian is also a panelist for continuing legal education programs for attorneys. He publishes a biennial salary survey of onsite managers throughout California which tracks trends related to income, gender, education, average age and certification of managers. He can be reached at:
Adrian J. Adams Esq.
2566 Overland Ave., Suite 730
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone: (800) 464-2817