Adams Stirling PLC


QUESTION: What can be done about owners with flag poles that constantly make noise from the metal clip clanging against the pole day and night?

ANSWER: The board can require owners to use non-metal clips or coat (or wrap) them so they do not make noise.

Quiet enjoyment is the right of a property owner or tenant to enjoy his/her property in peace without interference. You probably have a provision in the CC&Rs granting an easement of quiet enjoyment. It would be enforceable under the nuisance provisions of your CC&Rs.

ASSISTANCE: Associations needing legal assistance can contact us. To stay current with issues affecting community associations, subscribe to the Davis-Stirling Newsletter.

Adams Stirling PLC