As part of the Election Rules required by statute, associations should include a section on recall procedures. They should include:
1. Who may be recalled.
2. Requirements for recall petitions.
3. Restrictions on serial petitions.
4. Voting eligibility.
5. Voting requirements for recalling the entire board.
6. Voting requirements for recalling individual directors.
7. Notice requirements.
8. Nomination procedures.
9. Distribution of ballots and conduct of the meeting.
: Associations needing legal assistance can contact us
To stay current with issues affecting community associations, subscribe to the Davis-Stirling Newsletter